Monday 17 October 2011

Red

Red Roses

I planted red roses a long time ago from cuttings of a deep red rose that I got from the local Nursery.  My word, they grew very well, now they are healthy rose bushes.

I enjoy seeing the roses when they are in full bloom, so beautiful scented red roses adorn the white walls of our home.  Absolutely gorgeous.!  The fragrance is so delicate, I could smell it through our bedroom windows.  Loving it.

I took some snapshots today, they are not altogether open, but some of them are, and they do look lovely.  I could not help to share these photos.


The Red Roses Adorn the White Walls.










This spring to summer I shall enjoy the roses, I hope the weather is going to be kind enough for them.  There are times that I thought I made a wrong decision to plant roses due to unfavourable weather.  In Europa, roses flourish better, and the flowers last almost forever.

I cut fresh red roses for inside the house, they are the adornment of my creamy decor.


Until Next Post
Susy







No comments:

Post a Comment