Sunday 16 October 2011

The Pink Cake

Happy Birthday For A Little Girl


Pretty Pink cake for a beautiful six-year-old, it is a perfect match for Mary Rose, the colour, the fluffiness, the softness and more so the sweetness. Pink is her favourite colour, but I won't be surprised if she will love other colours eventually.


The Pink Table for Mary Rose













Baking and preparation for her party with us, at our home, were enjoyable.  I set up a pink table for her, and of course the pink cake.  We had a lunch party, and I think it was a success.  I was glad that I can catch up with them.




Soto (Javanese chicken soup) for Melanie - Mary Rose's mother, as she has been not quite well, and a pasta dish for everyone with beautifully braised meatballs. 






Mary Rose, Thomas and
Henry

The grandkids had a lot of fun playing in the backyard, it was dry weather, and it was slightly warm.  They were enjoying the icy chocolate cream on a stick.

The children are fit and healthy.  It is good to see that three of them get along very well.  They play together, look after one another.

It was a good weekend, even though I got tired to have them, but I have plenty of time to recover.  Soon I have forgotten that looking after children under six years is such a handful.  Well done, Melanie.



Weekend with the Grand Kids






The orchids in the house survived well,
they know that they are not supposed to play with them.


They have left for Melbourne at five o'clock this afternoon, a pleasant journey home.  Wishing them to have a lovely week at school, kinder, at work and at home.  Thanks, kids for spending time with us.


See you again at Thomas's birthday soon.

Thanks for everyone for stopping by to visit my blog, have a great week.
Susy





No comments:

Post a Comment