Monday 15 August 2011

M M M

Mini Mandarin Muffins

I have baked orange cakes, they are moist and delicious.  It is one of the easiest cake to do, and it keeps well too.   The colour is beautiful, and the flavour is delicious.

My mandarin tree is fruiting now, this year the fruits are small but sweet.  I thought to bake a cake out of the mandarins; after all, I could bake orange cakes.  I went ahead to do it.  I baked mini mandarin muffins.  It worked, and the taste is delicious.

The preparation took a little longer, as I had to get rid of the pips. Otherwise, the cake will taste bitter.   It was worth it so successful.

Mini Mandarin Muffins are Ready to Bake 

Freshly Baked Mini Mandarin Muffins

In the same time, I baked quick country bread with filling inside it.  The bread was so golden and crusty with delicious rich filling.  It's almost a meal in itself.   I think it is perfect to have it for a picnic, it carries well to transport it.

Susy's Surprise Country Bread



It has been a fun and very successful day.  I am so pleased with myself.

Stay Tuned
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment