Thursday 11 August 2011

The Jewels

Precious Jewels


The colour is vibrant yellow, and it glitters when the light catches it, gorgeous topaz.  It does not stop there, but it has a sweet taste too, what is it? It is my jewel-my precious glace fruit. You cannot have enough of it, but you have to resist the temptation.  Too valuable for having too much.

Lovely and a lot of fresh oranges this time that I could get from the market, the family enjoys the juice or the flesh, and I made the best of the peels.  In fact this year I also made the slices of oranges for glace fruit, they are so beautiful.

Glace Fruits and Peels in Syrup-The Jewels


Left to Right: sliced orange glace, shredded orange peels in syrup, yacon glace,  peeled oranges in syrup







My Sliced Orange Glace - Absolutely Gorgeous

Sweet, Delicious Orange Glace, So Precious


I am baking my Jewel cake soon, and I shall show off the picture.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment