Tuesday 16 August 2011

Almost

Almost Spring

I was walking around in my backyard today; I noticed that all deciduous trees start shooting,  two weeping crab apple trees have tiny buds, soon they will bust with beautiful pink blossoms. 

The blue wisteria has been resting throughout winter,  but now I saw small buds protruding in between the bare branches, they are in preparation of giving us beautiful blooms of blue.  Peaceful winter is heading to a celebration of spring- well now it is 'Almost'
Not far from the wisteria, another buds appeared from this blue flowering potted plants, I was so surprised, because last spring to summer they did not do very well at all, but this time they are doing better, another blue blooms to be enjoyed.

It won't' belong that my blue corner will fill up with the flowers of very bright blues. Beautiful!


The Wisteria


Potted Plants with buds
Beautiful Blue when  they are in bloom

So many things that I can be glad about, such as this blue corner, I am very grateful.

Enjoy this season and welcoming the next one, the spring.  It is 'Almost' spring.  Looking forward to it.

Stay Tuned
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment