Saturday 20 August 2011

Blosoms

Blossoms  And  Blooms


It has been a glorious day today, a beautiful sunny day.  My nectarine tree is blossoming too early, I thought; however, I love it.  The buds of some orchids are getting larger, soon they will open up.  To add to my collection, a new beautiful large flowering cymbidium orchid, creamy peach colour. It has eight stalks, and some of them are in full bloom, it sits in the living room to brighten up the place. 

Now I will take you to my garden in the back yard.  The fragrance of flowering Jasmines is so beautiful. My roses are springing with shiny young leaves, and the hydrangeas are having new leaves - lime green, so fresh. In my vegetable patch,  my cabbages are growing beautifully; also, my potted cabbages are doing well, I will have more than enough to do new recipes in the coming spring.

New flowering annual plants are ornamental cabbages that are looking very pretty right now, I hope they will grow larger and fuller.

Blossoms in the Backyard



















Potted cabbage, cabbages and ornamental cabbages









Cymbidium Orchids are Budding and also in Bloom.




The New Cymbidium Orchid






Have a great weekend to you all, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Cooking and recipes are coming soon. 

Stay Tuned
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment