Monday 26 March 2012

Hip Hip Hooray!

Today the 26th  of March 2012 is the first anniversary of my blog.  It has gone too fast.  I am proud to say that three hundred and seventy-nine posts have been published.  Hip Hip Hooray, it is its birthday.

So far, the blog has been visited not only by my family but also by friends, good and kind people that I don't know. To all of you, the readers and followers I am very thankful. 

My favourite food is savoury, to celebrate the anniversary  I cooked a cheese and vegetable pie for the special occasion, and I may share the recipe one day.
Herbs and Vegetable Pie

I gathered fresh herbs, young leaves and flowers as my offering to garnish for the Birthday Pie.



Thank  You  All



The first birthday




Hip hip hooray



A million words




Note to records




Kindness and



 

Your generosity




Ode to you, your





Uniqueness is


Appreciated




Last but not least

Lots of regards






My Best Regards to You all


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me, much appreciated.


Susy



Herb's Flowers From My Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment