Wednesday 21 March 2012

Flowering Potted Plants



This Autumn, my potted Hoya plants, are in blooms beautifully.   The Hoya has been with me for many years, the two plants,  were planted over seven years ago from cuttings of the mother. The plants look healthy,  the leaves are shiny green, and I love the flowers,  they have soft fragrance. Thanks to Mrs Thelma Little who gave me the cutting.  She could have been pleased to see them and proud of me as well.



Potted Hoya, trailing along the wall.



The Cyclamens, beautiful and bright colour, amazing red and pink to enjoy this Autumn.



Potted Mixed Colourful Grasses and White Cyclamen.


A Pair of Potted Crucifix Orchids, with Lasting Blooms


The flowering potted plants have been great, and they will be more to come.




Autumn is a beautiful season, It can be colourful.  However, flowers and leaves change colours to yellowish and dark brown, fading away, then fall to the ground. You find them in gardens or in the park.  Autumn is calm and quiet but restful, which gives me an essential message.
On that note, I think of an extraordinary person who passed on and reunited to be with his beloved wife. Thank You, Keith and God Bless.  Your kindness will live with me forever.





Beautiful flowers, bright colours are here in Autumn, Thanks for the Season.

Until Next Post
Susy 

No comments:

Post a Comment