Saturday 5 November 2011

Potted Herbs - Cabbages Bags

Herbs    To    Vegetables


Fresh vegetables in my veggie patch are looking good, so are my collection of herbs. The herbs are planted in the ground and also in pots.  My potted herbs are at their best at present, I can afford the luxury of using fresh herbs daily.

Japanese parsley, Tarragon
The Front Row
Nasturtium and Rosemary














Cooking With Fresh Herbs.
Sweet Potato with Dills, Parsley and Potato with lemon Thyme are
ready to steam



Sage is flowering
Rosemary and Lovage











The ABC gardening show about planting vegetables in green bags gives me a new idea.   I planted some cabbages in containers (I thought and visualised that the cabbage will grow green with healthy leaves, and look fantastic) instead they don't look very well at all, they are not as good as the ones that I planted in the ground.



 My experience of planting vegetables in bags is not that good; however, I am determined to succeed, last month I planted some chillies on bags, just wait and see.



Chili and Cabbage Bags


I will keep you all up to date with my chilli and cabbage bags.

Today I took advantage of the Sales at the local Growmaster, I bought some fertiliser; hopefully, it helps the garden grow, especially my potted herbs, flowers and the veggie bags.

Until Next Time
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment