Sunday 13 November 2011

Birthdays

Mother and Son

There are two birthdays this month in my family; my grandson-Thomas,  he turned four last week, and today the thirteenth of November is his mother's.
Happy birthday, Mel, I wish you the very best, enjoy the day with family and the kids.  Have a fantastic day.

She had a family get together yesterday, we came along, and of course, I got a special birthday cake for her.  It was a lovely time together, especially we could see our youngest daughter Susan and her boyfriend, Tris.  The grandkids are active as ever, they are happy and healthy.  I am sure they stay that way.
To Susan and Tris, thanks for the belated birthday gifts.  A cute apron from Tasmania and I will find time to enjoy the book.

Mel's birthday cake is a butter Jumbo Cup Cake, It's decorated with buttercream icing.


Happy Birthday Melanie


Cake decorating is the art that I have not mastered yet; however I often tried to make birthday cakes for my family.  This jumbo cupcake looks pretty and cuts well too, serves for 12-16.

That was a significant effort that the cake was transported safely and stayed in one piece.  So lucky!


To Decorate The Cake


Today is her actual birthday, once again Have a Fantastic and Wonderful Day.
It was good to see you all yesterday, enjoy the weekend, and a good week to come.



To everyone, I do hope that you have a great weekend, and have a great week.

Until Next Post
Susy



My First Jumbo Cupcake
Jumbo Cupcake with Cream Cheese Icing
Picture Collection 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment