Saturday 9 July 2011

T h i n g s

I want, and I need it.


Do I really want them, do I need these things?  New toys for the kitchen are they essential?.  Too much, to many gadgets, and in the end only clutterring the place.  I think I do need these things though to make my fridge more organised and tidier.  The garlic and an onion containers, they are so cute.

Cute - Containers
it is convenient to keep my
garlic in and to stay dry

keeping half onions, and at once saving the glad wrap
and time too.



I do my own way to do my cooking, but there are times I do need information about technique, methods or even the history of food and also recipes.  I research,  through books or the Internet and of course, from friends.  I do need books at hand most all the time.  I could not go without them. I am so lucky I got loads of them.

Some of the books  that help me to get me through:




My daily-practical needs.
Things that help me through the day are my morning and mid-morning coffee.  Every day at 11.30, I must have my second coffee, two coffees a day keep all the trouble away.

my morning coffee


Often my family serve me the coffee, it is ok as long as they get the right cup.  I live very much by routine.

my mid-morning coffee


This is a fun post
Susy

2 comments: