Tuesday 12 July 2011

My Favourite Things

Beautiful Cooking 

Savouries to Sweets


These are my favourite things; cooking delicious food, savouries to sweets for my family and friends.

Photos:  The Past and Present

Lazy Lamb with Rice
Javanese Flavour

Roast Chicken Garnished with Water Cress
European Flavour

Rice Vermicelli Noodles
Malaysian Flavour

Beef Rib Roast with York Shire Pudding
English Cooking

Chicken Terrine
European Flavour

Pancakes for Breakfast

Paris Breast

Chocolate Loaf Cake


Pavlova with Fresh Fruits

Serving the Pavlova


I do this lovely cooking and other beautiful things because I always have great support from my husband and family.  Thank you all for that.  What I need is to be well organised.  Every something else will follow accordingly. 


More Recipes To Come!



Thanks for visiting my blog.
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment