Sunday 26 June 2011

P i z z a

Pretty  Pizza


My last post about the Provence Pizza, or the Pissaladiere was great.  It was delightful, only I thought it was a bit too salty.  This time I used the recipe, my adaptation of Jacques Pepin recipe Pissaeldiere with the deference.  I put red colour- Julianne capsicum and fewer anchovies for the topping.  I named the pizza ' Pretty- Pizza'.  I had left over some dough,  so two single pretty pizza rounds for extra baking.  They do look lovely, beautiful on a plate and taste so delicious.

This Pretty Pizza is a treat for people who do not eat cheese.


Recipe:  find at my older post: Provence-Pizza   " Pissaladiere"


The  Pretty  Pizza

Pizza Round with A Salad



Freshly Baked Pizza

The Pizza is Ready to Bake




Pizza Rounds are Ready to Bake

Freshly Baked Pizza Rounds



The Last Roses From The Garden



Until Next Time
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment