Sunday 5 June 2011

B a k i n g - D a y




Melting Method   -   Precious Syrup Cake


I do not have a particular day to do baking, I do it at any time and any day.  My second daughter has a special day for cooking, Wednesday is her baking day, good on you Jane.  She is very organised. 

There is no cake in my pantry or in the freezer, so I like to bake some cupcakes for the girls when they are coming home for a visit.  I do not need the mix master today,  I love to make the melting method cake.  It is so practical, comfortable and the cake is always moist.


baking preparation for the cakes

Precious Syrup Cake
homemade
ground dried bay leave



cooling the syrup cakes
cakes are wrapped up and
ready to put away



baby blue whisk and
mini silver whisk

an airtight container
to keep the cakes



That was a fun day, indeed.

Until next time.
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment