Saturday 18 June 2011

L e g - o f - L a m b




Roast Leg of  Lamb

Roast lamb is my family favourite, I cook a roast when the whole family gets together.  I think Australian Lamb is the best meat in the world.  I cook lamb for BBQ, curries, braising European style and of course, roasting.

Roasting Australian Lamb
 
The Great Roast of Australian Lamb
Juice and Succulent
.
Colourful Australian Flowers

Basting the Roast Lamb
The meat has to be moistened
regularly to get an
excellent result of roasting









.

Other   Way    to    Roast   Leg   of    Lamb

Place the Leg of Lamb of a Rack to Roast

Beautiful Australian Flowers

Soon I am sharing how to cook lamb Curries Indonesian Style.  It is a braised leg of lamb with sixteen herbs and spices in coconut milk.  A beautiful, delicious mild curry that everyone can enjoy.  For the small family, I cook this Currie using lamb chumps and shanks.


Until then.

Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment