Saturday 3 November 2012

More In The Backyard

From Fragrant Flowers to Fruits

I think this year is the year of the roses.  I did not prune and look after the roses properly, but now they give me so many flowers and the plants are looking so healthy, no black spots on the leaves, and almost no aphids around.  Thanks to generous nature.

Rose Bushes
Most of the rose bushes are in flowers at the moment
Just Joy

Variegated Roses

Peace Rose

Blue Moon

Seduction Rose

Graham Thomas-David Austin




*******



Standard Roses
Standard Roses: from red floribunda, blue moon, white - pink icebergs, seduction to red carpet rose








*******


Fruits: Strawberry and Apple
A treat to have fresh strawberries from the garden.

Indulgence,   just from a potted strawberry

There will be apples this year.

*******



Potted Plants
Pansies and Geranium
Self showed purple pansies




*******


Australian Native - Frangipani

Australian native frangipani  is in bloom
It has a delicate fragrance

*******

Knowledgeable gardeners are the ones who know all about gardening, remember the names of their plants, know how to look after, and so forth. Well, obviously, I am not one of them.  I planted all the plants in my garden, and I have been looking after the plants since but most of them I forgot or not sure about the botanical names particularly the potted plants shown in the pictures above.

Please do comment, to let me know about the names of these plants, also some of the roses, so that I will be more knowledgeable, about those plants.  Thank you.




Until Next Post
Thanks For Visiting
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment