Sunday 11 November 2012

Green And Potted Green

Beautiful Green

Colours add to the beauty in the garden, as green is the sign of life, green is gorgeous, green is peaceful, green is nature. In my garden now, everywhere is looking so green, the potted plants, herbs, the small trees and bushes are at their best.


deadheaded red roses
deadheaded red roses
I could say bye bye to red roses and hello hydrangeas. The hydrangeas are so green and start budding with smallish green clusters.

I finished deadheading the red rose bushes today and looking forward to having a beautiful red bloom for the second round.  This year the red roses have deeper colours for some reason, but they are still beautiful and so fragrant.






Small trees, Bushes and Potted plants
The hydrangeas with a green cluster of buds






The Herbs

Garlic Chive and French Sorrel

Rosemary
Lemon Balm
Mints and Marjoram




Conifers



Potted Plants


The rain, the sun helps the plants grow, more so in the springtime.  I enjoy the green look in my garden.  I did not tell you that the pastel colour of roses is there to break the monotonous.  But I celebrate green today.




Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment