Friday 23 December 2011

Cooking Gallery

From Twilight Farmers Market  To The Gallery

Just at a glance, we visited the twilight farmers market today, they were a lot of people and many stalls.  Some people were busy the last minute shopping fresh produce for their Christmas Lunch, and a few people that we know were there to check out what it was all about.

I was lucky to get a bunch of purple carrots, I never had them before, I am looking forward to tasting it.  Beautiful fresh berries, I was too late to get the fresh raspberries, but mixed berries I got them instead.  Once a year, I like to have fresh berries, and it is now time.


Fresh Mixed Berries



Cooking Gallery, selected randomly.  Start from a Christmas Cake to Klepon ( a Javanese sweet)
Cooking      Gallery

Sweets



 Kerstmis    To     Klepon
Klepon a Javanesse sweet
Poached Glutenous Rice Flour Balls
with Coconut Sugar Filling


Christmas Eve is tomorrow.  I wish you all the very best for the Christmas preparations. 

Until next post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment