Wednesday 24 October 2012

Seeds and Flowers


Seedlings

The joy of gardening is unlimited, from soil preparation, planting to harvesting and a lot more. In the meantime, we have to do the caring for, such as watering, giving fertiliser and protecting the plants from diseases.  Every day is a new day in the garden; there is always something to be glad about.
I put some new mixed salad seeds last month, they are sprouting Beautifully since.  From then on I have been noticing that the leaves are growing every day, every morning I look at them and make sure that the new growth is protected from the snails and/or slugs.
The new seedlings indeed delight me.



Sprouting and Growing


Potted Seedlings-Sprouting and Growing
I cannot tell you how exciting it is to watch the seedlings grow, it makes me so addicted that I should do more planting from the seeds. 
I am thinking of the nature-the rain, the sun, the soil that makes these beautiful things happen.



Springing

Springing-Crowding


Budding

Budding - Flowering



Today is sharing about enjoying the simplicity that makes a day what it is, life is so sweet we shall celebrate.
Happy Midweek To You All.



Today Reading
Words of Wisdom

It is our uniqueness that gives freshness and vitality to
a relationship.

Dr James C. Dobson, Love for a Lifetime.

_______________



A sneak peek for my October table, stay tuned
Flowers of the Month from my garden.



Thanks For Visiting My Blog
Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment