Monday 15 October 2012

Potted Plants


Twin Pots

Working on twin pot plants, cleaning, getting rid of old roots from last year keep me busy.  This year the blue twin pots are for planting strawberries, herbs and annual flower plants.

There are a lot more twin pot plants, these plants need special care.



Blue Twin Pots For Mixed Plants

What A Mess! That's what I could say!


More Twin Pots





Things to do for the potting plants:
Aerating the soil, cleaning up, watering then followed by fertilising and putting some snail bites on all the pots, there are too many snails and slugs.

It suits me to have As You Like It garden, using any shape of pots and different colours too but to have healthy plants is very important.  I am looking forward to being working,  getting my hands dirty and loving it.



I'll keep you up to date, stay tuned.




Thanks For Stopping By
Until Next Post

Susy

2 comments:

  1. trying to post a comment mum, hope it works. Nice photos! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel

      Yes it worked, your comment is published. mum xx

      Delete