Saturday 6 October 2012

Double Delight

Today is apart of the gardening week; however it has been raining and just happens that we were committed to our activity Table Tennis Competition.  No gardening, no working outdoors at all but I will continue the gardening week soon.

Keenagers Table Tennis Competition
It was an excellent experience to be in the competitions, I had a great day and enjoyable games of Table Tennis.     I played in the mixed doubles and also ladies double.  Indeed my partners and I had fun, we won a few sets, but we lost the games, overall it was delightful.   Until next year, for sure that I will be back in the competition.

We left the venue around four o'clock to arrive home at half past five, we both were so tired, but we know that our youngest daughter was home waiting for us.  She cooked a light and delicious meal for us, perfect food to have after playing sport.  It was a treat, baked spiced chicken pieces, couscous and fresh mixed vegetable salad with Feta cheese. Indeed it was a delightful meal.

Susan is cooking.  Couscous is ready to serve

Mixed Green Salad with Feta Cheese

Cous Cous and Spiced Baked Chicken

Delish and Delightful




Alfie, the French bulldog
The evening was enjoyable, especially having my daughter and her boyfriend home.  Alfie, her dog, was so excited to see us, but now he has settled down and gone to sleep.













It has been a good Saturday with friends in the club of Table Tennis, enjoy our daughter's visit and tomorrow is Sunday, I am sure It will be another good day.  Double Delight Indeed.





Thanks For Visiting My Blog
Until Next Post
Susy

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that doesn't happen often enough - to come home to cooking smells created by someone other than yourself, Mum! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete