Tuesday 27 September 2011

Yellow

Yellow Colour

In any room, yellow is always welcome to enhance the warm and inviting atmosphere. Yellow is a sign of welcome, to welcome someone special, or friends, you can put yellow ribbons at the front door.

If you need to brighten up spaces, put a yellow colour.  In the garden, sometimes some spots are dark and unnoticeable, you can fix them by planting yellow flowers.








Corn kernels are yellow, the colour is various: bright yellow, light yellow, deep yellow, also yellow-orange shade. 
My parents always bought corns every season.  We all kids, my brothers and sisters loved to eat them, most of the time it was boiled-corn on the cobs. 
 I have a lovely memory about eating corn off the cobs; when I was a little girl my dad helped to open it and to start off, by getting rid off a couple of rows, so I could devour it.  I did not think that far then, I thought that's what adults had to do. 
Now I realise that my father wanted me to enjoy the corn with ease!  He loved his children, he was very good with us. Thank you, father.




Yellow rice, cakes, yellow colour in cooking is always vibrant and pleasing to the eyes.  Yellow rice on a white or even black plate still stands out and looks festive.  Yellow cakes look prosperous,  so opulent, yellow is a celebration of colour.

My jewel cake looks so vibrant and festive



Star fruits
Yellow fruits are yummy, most tropical fruits are yellow when they are ripe: banana, mango, papaya and star fruits. 
Choose the yellow colour for the tropical fruits, they are sweeter.

Yellow cars consider to be a safe colour, it is true because you can always see the yellow car from a long distance. 


Hope you like all about yellow.  Thanks for visiting my blog

Until next time
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment