Sunday 11 September 2011

Master Henry

Master Henry's Visit

 Cute    Henry    
It was good to have master Henry with his mother- Melanie for the weekend.  We went out together, he was enjoying his outing, sitting on his pram, until he fell asleep. 

He was sleeping peacefully when we had coffee in a cafe.  He was up when we got home, then for him, it was time to work in his office, happy playing with toys or pretending to read books.

He never gets tired to play his games, he has energies, and he is a happy boy.   He loves sweets, of course, but he eats his breakfast too -scrambled eggs.

              Happy  Henry
He talks to his pop, he tries to understand, they both looked so cute to be friends.  He decided to like me too, he invited me to join to play his games.  He is so funny. I am a proud Nana.

 The baby is growing very quickly, he is nineteen months old now.  We do see him regularly, even though not very often.  Thanks to Mel, for coming home with him this time. 

Master  Henry with  His  Nana



The weather was not very good over the weekend.  Master Henry did not have a chance to play in the back yard.  He was happy enough to look at the yard through the window.






He loves singing, he sings beautifully.  He sang Bob the builder while he was watching it on TV.  Yes, we allowed him to watch television sometimes.

I cooked meatballs,  ricotta egg pie, for him, and I cooked Javanese beef curry, braised pork in milk for the adults.  When the family gets together or when my children are home, I cook something convenient but delicious.  I did mini sweets for a treat too.


Braised Pork in Milk with Sage, Garlic, Pepper and Lemon Rinds.


Master Henry and his mum left for Melbourne today, I think they will get there around one o'clock this afternoon.  I do hope they had a pleasant journey. 

Master Henry with his Mum-Melanie

We will be relaxing, enjoying the rest of the weekend.  I am looking forward to having a fun Monday and a great week next week. 

Have a great week to you all!

Until next time
Susy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mum,

    Great photos and post! Henry is such a cute, cheeky boy. Guess what, when I got home I heated up the 7 risoles you gave us for dinner, and Mary Rose had 3 and Thomas had 2 and Henry had one after eating pork and rice!!! I had one only, and I had to fight Mary Rose for it, ha ha! The kids said the food was so delicious and Nana is such a good cooker. Thanks Mum!

    ReplyDelete