Wednesday 28 September 2011

Picture Library - A

Food  Preparations

My cooking preparations at a glance.  Beautiful Pictures.



Omelete-Telur Gulung (Javanese)
Pork Fillets
Salad Dressing
Pandan Cake
Tow Colour Fish
Apple Fritters
Cabbage Soup
Rose Petals
Feta Pie in Susy's Pastry
French Bread
Prawns in The Snow Mountain
Wajik-Sweet Glutenous Rice

Norwegian Christmas Cake

This is my first picture library, there is going to be a follow-up.

 I do the food preparations in full anticipation for tasty recipes that I could share, and beautiful pictures that I could show to the world.
Today a few chores have to be done, there are tasks that we ought to do.  But I am so glad that yesterday we could give my grandkid a surprise visit.  I am sorry that master Thomas (my first grandson) has not been well,  he is getting better soon.  It is a part of growing up.

Hope everyone is having a good midweek.

Until Next Post.

Susy

1 comment:

  1. There are over one hundred of food preparations pictures. I posted only thirteen of them this time.


    Susy

    ReplyDelete