Tuesday 12 April 2011

Pots And Knives

There is no day that I don’t cook, I enjoy cooking so much, but I dislike cleaning up.  However it has to be done.  Cooking and sharing are the most pleasing thing to do.  People are always appreciative about my gestures.  But really! the credit is not on me.  The credit is for my family, my husband (Rayner). I have been cooking for a long time.  I burnt the dishes and ruined the cooking pots, countlessly,  but Rayner comes to the rescue.  He would scrub the cooking pots gladly, again and again. Yes, my pots become clean, shiny almost a brand new. It’s magic.  
He likes sharpening my knives too; to make sure that my food preparations go smoothly.  He helps to make things easier for me.  Thank You Rayner.

In my kitchen:

Dirty pot and pan. 
There are burnt pots sometimes

Knives are ready to sharpen

The magic pan: cooking a few different items at once.



No comments:

Post a Comment