Monday 25 April 2011

Easter Monday

Eileen


I am having a quiet time today and pleased that my family had a lovely Easter.  I thought that I have enough rest, so I decided to invite my neighbour-Eileen to have afternoon tea.  She comes with a gem scone tin for me.  She remembered that I was so curious about it.  I had a lovely catch up with her. She said that she had a great Easter too.  She spent her Easter with her family and the extended family.

I shared with her a slice of the Easter Crown to take home, I think she will like it.   She loves my cooking.  Thanks, Eileen for the tin, I must find a good recipe for it.
I am looking forward to using it.  Another baking day soon!


A gem scone from Eileen

A slice of Easter Crown Bread






2 comments:

  1. Is the recipe for gem scones different to usual scones? Looking forward to seeing the end result of your gem scones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is different, I will try to do the baking soon. Thank Mel for visiting the blog

    ReplyDelete