Tuesday 17 April 2012

Today In The Backyard

Snap Shots

These are pictures of plants in my backyard.  Good things are happening, I enjoy the garden every morning, but today I spent more time in the backyard gardening.

Strawberries in the patch.

 Self-sown Pumpkin, there are a few more small pumpkins on the ground.

 Tahitian Limes, Pomello, lemon and Kaffir Limes

Apple Tree

Self sowed Yellow Cherry Tomato

I have neglected the garden as I was busy to do other things, today is an excellent opportunity to catch up working in the garden; however the day is too short.  I will do more tomorrow.  Rayner had an appointment in the morning, but in the afternoon, he joined me in the garden, to cut the grass.

Gathering herbs is very enjoyable, I managed to get some for my weekly needs.  Something is missing if I don't have a bowl of fresh herbs in my kitchen.  Today has been a lovely day to work outdoors.

I am wishing that tomorrow is another beautiful day, to continue gardening, so much to do, luckily I have the time, I am very thankful.



Until Next Post
Thank You For Stopping By
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment