Tuesday 10 April 2012

A New Visitor

It was the first time for me to have Alfie, my daughter's pet,  a dog the Frenchie.  I said yes to Susan when she asked if Alfie was allowed to come along to visit.  I took a chance. 

Lil Alfie

The weekend went so well, we had a lovely catch up, and also I got to know Alfie. 
I don't understand and am not good with pets, but I think I can learn.  Alfie-Susan's dog is well disciplined and very obedient too.  The dog's school does an excellent job for him.  He is only a little, I think he will get even better when he grows up.

Alfie and Susan




He played in the backyard, and he had a favourite spot.  Susan looks after him well.  She took him for a walk around the neighbourhood to get fresh air.  He had naps during the day as well, there were times to rest and to play. 


His favourite spot was around the pink rose bush, he went there when he decided to do his business.  I think he is a smart dog.


He drinks a lot of water, and he is happy enough to play inside of his playpen.  So that's what he did during his visit to our place.






There were red strawberries in the patch, Alfie was given one to try, but he did not like it.  He loved the lamb, small piece of a roast lamb without gravy. 
Alfie is still young, so he has to have bland food.

Well he liked my cooking, he ate the meat, Susan gave him the leanest part of the meat with no fat from her dinner plate.  She loves Alfie so much.






It took some organisations to get him in the car, I did not realise that travelling with a dog needs extra care and work.

On the way home to Melbourne, they stopped to visit her sister Mel, and I believed that her niece and nephews loved to see and played with Alfie.  It was only a short visit, the day was almost dark.

I thought that it is good to share my experience.  It's all good, I did not have a pet when I was little, but my parents had a dog.



Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment