Thursday 26 May 2011

Friends

Jennifer and Gerrie

Thinking of friends who just had their birthday.  Yesterday or even today in the Netherlands is Gerrie birthday, all my best wishes to you.  Thank you for your message, I am glad that you have been having a great time, happy celebrations in Zeeland.  The weather is getting better every day over there, keep well and stay healthy Gerrie.
Here in Australia, the weather is getting colder every day; however, we always have a mild winter compared to Europa.

To Jen, happy birthday and have a beautiful day.   I know that you are away to celebrate your birthday.  Have a great time, enjoy the afternoon tea at the Windsor, and enjoy the Opera also the Museum too.  I am sure that you have been having a fantastic time.  See you soon.
By the way, I baked chocolate chesnuts cake, you must have a taste of it, Jen. Thanks to John for gathering the chestnuts for us. We had a great time at your place, a great walked, enjoyed the beautiful view and thank you for your hospitality.

Another one friend to go,  to celebrate a birthday this month,  Carolyn's is on the 30th of May.    May is a hectic calendar for my family and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment