Wednesday 4 May 2011

Duxelles To Duxelles Sauce

Today, I am trying to be very organised.  I did a part of my cooking preparation in the morning because I will be spending a lot of time in the garden.  Rayner-my husband did the grass, I cleared all the cuttings and also cleaning up my vegetable patch.  I planted some Italian parleys some seedling of radicchio and endive in large pots.  I hope I will harvest them during wintertime.  Salads are served through out the year at my place.

The roses needed a light pruning; I cut the last blooms of the Cecile Brunner Roses.  They are small pink flowers but very pretty. I arranged them together with flower and greens that are available in the backyard.  It is good to have fresh cut flowers for the house.


So what has been happening at My Kitchen Table today? Today I am continuing to cook using the duxelles.
To wrap up from my post yesterday, I am using the duxelles of mushroom for stuffing the fillet of fish.
The stuffed fish is served with duxelles sauce and garnished with steamed spaghetti squash (fresh produce from my garden) and herb potatoes.


Home Cooking Style
Stuffed Fillet of Fish with Duxelles of mushrooms served with Duxelles Sauce

Shown the stuffing of the Duxelles
The Stuffed Fish served with Duxelles Sauce generously




Autumn's   Flower  Arrangement
Cecile Brunner Roses






No comments:

Post a Comment