Saturday 2 June 2012

Cymbidium Etc

Cymbidium Orchids

This year some of the cymbidium orchids will have flowers, they are budding now.  One pot is inside the house, I am looking forward to seeing it in bloom.




  The rest of the budding orchids are outside, they sit under the eaves. They have morning sun and are protected from the wind.


The budding Cymbidium Orchids


The Australian orchids-dendrobium are budding as well, the perfume of this orchid is so fragrant.


The twins crucifix orchids have been flowering for the past few months.  I am so amazed, it is so new to me.  The plants are flourishing, I won't' be surprised if more flowers are coming.

 
I have been trying to propagate this orchid, so far it grows very well.  The plants look good and healthy.

There are no more flowers to cut from the garden, but I will be enjoying the orchids within a month or two.  I had a treat that new variegated cyclamen is bought for me, I shall enjoy it throughout this winter, and it will stay with me for many years just like the others.
beautiful pink variegated cyclamen



Thanks For Visiting My Blog

Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment