Wednesday 15 February 2012

Self Sowing

Spaghetti Squash


Self Sown,  what is this?
Keeping up with my self sown that I found in my back yard, which I posted last month,  it is spaghetti squash, not a pumpkin.  It does make sense,  I did have them last year. 

It has grown since, and now it is looking healthy and has some small fruits already.

 I let it grow and fill up space. Within three months, maybe I will harvest the squash.


Spaghetti Squash
Two baby spaghetti squash so far




Cherry Tomatoes

Another self-sown plants that I found are cherry tomatoes, they look very promising, and now they are already fruiting.  Maybe in a few weeks, I will have some ripe cherry tomatoes; hopefully, I can still harvest them in Easter.



a treat for morning tea
I found it so exciting to see any self-sown in the garden, I have been looking after a variety of self-sown plants, from flowering plants to vegetables and continue to do so.  Today is a sunny day, a gardening day.
Grape Flan with Chocolate


Enjoy your midweek, have a fantastic day. 

On that note, I am showing off the variegated roses which are flowering this time.  From a mother plant now become four plants.

Red Intuition Roses
Beautiful Blooms




All about the garden.
Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment