Saturday 31 March 2018

LOVELY!!!


Shall We Celebrate Loveliness!
Lovely flowers, Lovely colours, Lovely Times, and Lovely Food.

It has been a lovely start for the new year 2018, and it is now the third month of the year already.  January our family survived the hot summer month very well. February was a good month, one of the grandsons birthdays party and friends celebrated their birthdays too.  And this month is very significant for us, happy events and the sad one when we had to say farewell to our dear friend.
Over four decades we have been living here, we are blessed, it is a lovely home for us all.
Lots of birthdays in March and a lovely celebration took place for a granddaughter, my younger brother and a couple of friends.
This month also our ten anniversary to be at the sports club, I could not believe it, the time has gone so fast.
The end of March is twelve years of my father passing, and it is Lovely to remember his love.
March is a big month for our family, we welcome it with lots of love and a huge appreciation.

Now, focus on the beauty and the loveliness of nature and all around us.
Beautiful flowering plants with lovely colours in our backyard.
Lovely Colours

Autumn, the weather is cooler but very unpredictable.  One day calm and cold, the next day could be raining and windy.  The garden is a little tired of the summer month, especially the grass becomes brownish, and the leaves of hydrangea bushes are droopy the soil is so dry even though we had rain.  However, some flowers are continuing to bloom, and the lovely colour is cheerful.
From the garden to the kitchen, there are not much to tell.  We harvested tomatoes, one of them was a lovely Big Red. 

Farwell to a dear friend,  it was so sad to lose a young dear friend-Diana, Tristan's mum, Susan's mother in law.  It's a blessing that she's at peace, free from the pain now, the friendly and warm farewell was indeed the celebration of her life. A lovely Service.  Two hundred people were there, that was the testimony of her for she's the right person who loved by all.  
Thinking of my father too today, It is sad to lose the loved ones, but we know that they are in their eternal home with God.

We continue to care and to work well with people, is the way to go to make our world to be a lovely place.  Do works that we love, planting flowering plants is one of the jobs that I love as we will enjoy the lovely flowers.
Beautiful annual flowering plants were planted on the 25th of March.  I hope they can grow well and to flower in time to add lovely colours in our garden.

We have survived to be in our Table Tennis Sports Club for ten years, the exercises keep us well and fit, so we love to continue.   We are older now, with a clear mind, we can follow all the rules of the club as good as others; thus, we intend to come along regularly.
If I have to say about my personal experience for the past years is Lots and Plenty; learning the skills, learning about people, also to support my long partner-my husband and more so learning about myself.  It has been fun and exciting for ten years, and I must say, the benefit of the exercises is priceless.  I believe that Physical health is excellent and nourish the Wealth within. Very Good Isn't! It is essential to keep fit and well.  
This year is very unsettling for me, but Rayner enjoys his games, his exercises, he is well looked after there, it is triumphant for both parts. I can see that they always have a lovely time.  
In the past, I came with good spirits to join the fun in these sports, and I still do, and always will.  In my quiet way, I am celebrating the tenth anniversary today.  Thank You All.
Everyone is Good, We are Together for the Good of Everyone.

Sharing this motto or a phrase that I learnt at school: mens sana in corpore sano.  It is a phrase in the Latin language, and translated: " A healthy mind in a healthy body".   We can nurture a healthy mind in a healthy body,  through physical sports. 
It is the theory that physical exercise is a necessary or essential part of mental and psychological well-being.  I believe that, if you have a healthy mind and your body is fit, healthy and well, you will feel good, and you can enjoy a long and lovely life.


Tomorrow is Easter Sunday.

I wish you all a Very Happy Easter, Have a Lovely Time with Family and Friends.


Egg for Easter

Our Easter Crowns
Easter Crown, lovely food for my family, that I love to prepare every year.


The family enjoy good food, and at Easter is good to have lovely food.






Until Next Post.
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment