Tuesday 1 January 2019

NEW YEAR 2019



Best Wishes, to my family, friends, and visitors of my blog for a Very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Angel Rose
Whisky Rose
I picked the Angel Rose this morning, and it is so beautiful, lovely fresh colour and the  Whisky Rose is bright with a warm glow. The two beautiful colour of these roses represent the New Year in my thought. Fresh is Easy, Warm is  Kindness.
It Starts Today.  Easy Year is Here, and We shall Celebrate with Good Spirit and Kindness Each Day.

I hope the year 2019 brings you all the happiness, good health, and fruitful life with lots of loves.
Bright, Bold and Beautiful Colour of the Whisky Rose

With Cool and Calm, Warm and Friendly Spirit We Shall Go Through The Year Successfully.  May God Blessing be Upon Us Always.


Happy New Year.
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment