Sunday 12 May 2013

Beautiful Sunday


Today is an important Sunday because it is mother's day for 2013.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mums, enjoy your day and have a fantastic day with the family and friends.

It is a relaxing day for me, doing the thing that I wish to do, and thanks to you, my dear girls, for the kind wishes,  beautiful flowers and gifts.  And for my Hubby,  thanks for making the day is so special.


Susan thank you for the subscription of the feast magazine. I will enjoy it, and I am looking forward to having it each month throughout the year.

I am hoping for good weather today, so everyone will have a good time.  It is a happy occasion that brings the family together, we love our mums.

Today is a special day, for you, Melanie and Jane, happy mother's day.   Have a lovely day with your family to you both. Hi to my beautiful grandkids, Mary, Thomas, Henry, Lily and Milo.

Jane, the beautiful bouquet, your early mother's day gift, is lasting for a long time, some green flowers are good enough to keep longer.  I have been enjoying it thoroughly, more so for the card:- 'I Said A Prayer For You Today',  will stay with me forever.


Collection of white and cream flowers made a beautiful, elegant bouquet.  It is a perfect choice, Jane.
Beautiful Bouquet for Mothers Day



I thought of adorning the rooms in the house with flowers, now in Australia, it is late Autumn, the beautiful colour of Autumn leaves are the winner.
The Autumn Leaves Arrangement, Beautiful Colours.
But pink roses are still my favourite. They are not at their best, soon the roses will be all gone to rest.


In Europe right now is Springtime, all beautiful and colourful flowers are there and more than plenty. It is the joy of the season.





Beautiful Flowers
From the Angel Eyes to Blue Moon roses,  this flower arrangement brightens up the room.

Beautiful Pink Roses with a delicate scent



















It is a good start of a beautiful Sunday, a lot of love I have from the family, and I really enjoy the rooms with beautiful flowers.  Indeed it is truly a home.






To Mel, Jane and Susan, thank you for your love.   Mum xx


Once again to all mothers, Happy Mother's Day and Have a Beautiful Sunday.



It's a beautiful Sunday!
I enjoyed the mother's day, face time with Jane was great to see Milo so cute and smart was busy playing with his toys, I could hear his papa, was getting ready for Mother's day breakfast.  Last but not least, I had lovely chats and urgent phone calls from Susan and Mel.  It was a great day.  Thank you, dear family!

To finish the day with a sweet and cup of tea.

Meringue with Chantilly cream and raspberries.







Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment