Friday 14 September 2012

The Cymbidium - Dendrobium Spaciosum


My beautiful cymbidium is in full bloom, greeting us to welcome home from our holiday in the Netherlands.   Now we have beautiful flowers in the house, adorning the place and it will last for a while.

On the 5th of August,  six spikes full of buds, I found it's in full bloom on 11 September 2012. So soft and delicate creamy colour.


The orchid is moved to the entrance.


It sits in the hallway entrance to welcome visitors.



The Australian Native Orchid sits in the front garden
Dendrobium Spaciosum was budding, and now the flowers are open

It is sitting in the front garden.

Well, I am so pleased with the flowering orchids, they help me to recover from the trip.  However I am still in the holiday mood, soon I will get into my daily routine.  Now I am enjoying and reminiscing the good times with Jane's and extended family.  It was good to play and cuddle Milo, our new grandson.  Thank you all.


Have a good weekend
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment