Thursday 31 March 2011

Summer and Autumn Harvest

It is time for me to clear up my vegetable patch.  It has been a good harvest.  We had a lot of variety of vegetables which are suitable for cooking.   I did a lot of cooking from the vegetable garden, created
exciting new recipes.

You do not need a lot of space to plant lettuces, this is what I did.  I bought salad mix seedling, and I planted in a pot (you need a good quality soil mix).  It was for our daughter Jane and her husband Ed who were coming for a visit from the Netherland.   Six weeks later or even less, I harvested the salad mix.  We all enjoyed,  my composed salad with fresh lime dressing



Vegetables and Nectarines Harvest, Planting and Growing




Seventeen days after planting,  It's growing very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment