Saturday 30 March 2019

Before The Storm.



This Saturday and Sunday are not going to be good weather, as predicted by the weatherman.  It is going to be cold, wet and stormy.
A Pair Potted Birdnest Fern
Clean and Dressed


Anyway, the job has to be done in the garden, a little reluctant really after a busy Friday, but with determination, the tasks were completed in no time, that was good to be working before the stormy weather.  It looks an overcast right now, gloomy, the rain will come soon which is very useful for the soil, I am looking forward to a relaxed afternoon, we missed our morning tea, but we have an early lunch instead.  Always using up all the food in the fridge before the next shopping day is the best way.


A Quick lunch was prepared, the Fresh and Feferlous Food, and  Followed by Hot Drinks.

Snapshots of Plants
Watered and Fertilized
 Cymbidium Orchids, Fern, Hydrangea and Monstera

Potted Hydrangea plants have been fixed and pruned.
 Monstera Deliciousa Needed the Bath, and He Got It.
Large Leaves and Beautifully Green
The rain is here, but no thunder, that's fine, it is rather cold, so glad to stay in and keep dry.

 Other Berries for the Brave.

Afternoon tea was sweet, just realised that today in 2008 was the date to join the sports table tennis club in our town, the KeenAgers Club. It has been a long time to be in the club, and I never forget that the club was so generous to me.  Thanks so much for giving me the coaching in the early years. It is good to see that the club has grown bigger since and visitors, newcomers are always welcome. Nice, pleasant experiences and not, I have, but it's expected.  To be in a group with people as the word goes, not everyone likes everyone, but try to get along and to be civilised.  Newcomers come, people stay, and people go, everyone has their own reason why.  It does take a long time to be comfortable within the club, and the regular members do welcome them with kindness.  Recently, a friendly and enthusiastic a newcomer was still finding his way, his place.  I saw him having a conversation with Rayner, both got on very well, that's from my observation. The following week he caught up with me, we talked. Indeed I listened and answered any questions and so forth, and of course, I asked questions as well with respect.  In my culture, if people are talking to you, you should listen and respond, not to ignore. Otherwise, it is rude. I am glad that communication/conversation took place.  Now, he has settled alright, to be within his peers, the smart and talented group.  It is good to see, from now on, let him be as he has found his place.  I do greet people well, be kind/useful to others as my mother taught me, and I hold on to it.  Rayner and I always try to look after each other over here in this club, to reprimand to one another to make sure we do the right things. I Learnt!!!  

Talking to people is easy, especially the initiative of the conversation starts from there.  I have been in the club for long, but a shame that I don't feel it is home. Maybe, in another ten years, I will do.  On that note, I am glad that I still have a future, something to look forward to.

Today is a good time to reminisce and pleasant to talk about the present time, and a positive hope for a better future.


The Storm
It is in the evening and outside is cold,  but there were, and there are no storms, only the rain fell intermittently.  I wish to have more water, the garden needs it badly.  Two new hanging baskets in the garden, I am growing spinach on them. (Pictures of those next time)

Before The Storm!!! I worked hard and rush as I believe the storm will come too soon, but it was OK, NO STORM at all, nothing to be worried about.
It has been gloomy weather, it's a productive day for me.😌


Tomorrow is Sunday.  Happy Sunday. 
No Storms I hope, but It is Cold Outside.  Take Care!


Thanks for visiting 
Susy


No comments:

Post a Comment