Monday 12 October 2015

A Good Team.

We always work together to get the job done.  In the garden, I would have ideas and work through them, but without Rayner's help, my thoughts would not be delivered.  This is an example, last week I started working - digging in the front yard very early in the morning, while I was doing it my good neighbour was passing by after getting his morning paper, and he stopped to say hi.  He said, what are you doing Susy, are you digging the whole garden? I suppose Rayner has not seen it yet!  My answer was straightforward, good morning, Bruce, just enjoy the newspaper, and bye !!!.  He went off, heading to his home.
What I did was, starting digging a strip line which is eventually to be filled with gravel.   It took me an hour or a little bit more to do,  and very roughly.  In the afternoon, Rayner continues to do it, and the job was done with perfection, just as I wanted.  Well done.

Filling Up with The Gravel
Topping up some gravel to the existing gravel area.



The front yard looks acceptable and better now, and also the driveway entrance is roomier, I am so pleased and proud that my idea was achievable with ease.

It's Monday afternoon, after playing light support in the morning, you have more energy to do extra physical activities that were very encouraging.

A lot more fun in the garden, working and enjoying our rewards.  This year is the year for the flowers to me.  All flowering plants which I have been doing amazingly well.  The red roses started to flower, and the size of the bloom is almost as large as a plate.  Amazing

Beautiful flower beds are well kept, the trees are green and so forth, but they won't look great and stand out without the green grass which is regularly cut, to that thanks to my mate Rayner.   Indeed we are a good team.

Spring is a lovely time for all gardeners and everyone.  Enjoy the season.

Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment