Monday 19 October 2015

A Good Team (Continued)


It was a lovely weekend, we did what we liked to do.  Visited the Grow Master nursery, which was having a sale and bought a beautiful plant to add to my flowering plant's collection.

In the afternoon, some terracotta wood chips were delivered, and we worked hard to move them from the front to the backyard.  It was tiring, but we worked so hard, and the result is very pleasing.

From the Front to the Backyard

Rayner did the big job, and I did a view trips moving the chips with my wheelbarrow.  The best fun of all was that I got the part to spread them along the garden beds.
The back garden has always been looking healthy and well cared for, but for some reasons, it seems tired. No, not any more. Now the backyard appears brighter, the terracotta chips lift up the garden beds lively, overall the garden looks happier.

 The colour of the chips goes so well with the green.

 The children's garden benches need fixing, it is the next project for Rayner to do.

 Rayner was checking out what I did, and I think he was pretty happy, even though he did not say much.

 I am pleased with the look of the garden after it is dressed with the terracotta wood chips, it is as good as I thought.

While Rayner working at the benches, I will be working on my forty cymbidium orchids, fertilising and keeping them well,  placing them to the right spots.  It is going to be a lot of lifting and moving the pots around.

We have to keep up in working together to get the job done efficiently.  That is what good teamwork is all about, and we are good at it.



Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment