Tuesday 13 January 2015

Roast Turkey


Once a year I cook the roast turkey for my family, especially at Christmas.   This year I did a whole roast turkey with herbs in the new year.  It was lightly stuffed with meat gratin and mixed nuts.  Herb butter was added to rub the inside and also the skin.  No green vegetable was served, but it was garnished with cooked potatoes, kumara or sweet potatoes.  And of course, delicious gravy to celebrate Turkey.

Roast Turkey with Herbs


Table
From Dark to Light

Serving-The Plates


The Cooking - The Fresh Herbs

Roast Turkey

To Garnish



The Fresh Herbs


Roast turkey is very festive, especially a roast whole bird, it fits for any celebration.  In my heart, I was cooking for Thanksgiving of the year 2014 and looking forward to a better new year and to welcome our granddaughter, baby Ivy who is due to be born in February.  She is loved.
A significant event is coming soon in our family, I am grateful and blessed.


No recipe to be shared this time, maybe later on.

Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment