Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year 2015


My best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year 2015 to you all. 



Enjoy the New Year, Stay Healthy,  Keep Well and God Bless.


###############



SWEET  FRUIT  BRIOCHE  FOR  SWEET  NEW  YEAR.

Our new year cake is fruit brioche as in the previous post.  We shared with our family and neighbours.

To my family, my girls: (Melanie-Lance and their children; Mary, Thomas, Henry and Lily) and to ( Jane and Ivy-Edwin and Milo) and to (Susan-Tristan and Alfie), HAVE A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL YEAR  AND  GOD BLESS.


It has been a good year and fun for having this blog.  To my followers and readers who generously gave me encouragements, and comments, thank you all for your support.


Next year will be another fun time, until then.
Happy New Year 2015
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment