Friday 21 February 2014

Beautiful Succulents


Easy care plants, they survive well during the hot, dry season.  Water saver succulent, robust plants that everyone should have in their garden.  In my garden, the succulents are in flowers, amazingly beautiful.

 The Flowering Succulents






Another succulent family



These are my potted succulent plants, but they are quickly growing in the ground.  I do water them occasionally, mainly during the dry season and hot days.  Yesterday while I was watering, accidentally I broke one stem of the flowers, and it now ends up in a vase, and it is sitting inside the house.
Succulent Flowers in a Vase

Amazingly, succulent plants can grow anywhere, they flourish with very little care, and only a little water and soil are needed to thrive.  In my garden, you can find this beauty in every corner, and at present they are flowering.




Thanks For Visiting
Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment