Thursday 25 January 2018

Lots of Loaves



Our   Daily   Bread
Baking in my kitchen.

Pictures



Bread is made out of flour, water, salt and yeast.  Such simple ingredients can create delicious food.
Sharing pictures of my baking experiments from the past year to present.  The work of two years created good looking loaves, and hopefully, I can bake a better quality bread. The journey of baking bread has been fun.
Personally, sourdough bread using wild yeast is delicious if you got it right.  I understand, my family is not keen to have it, as the bread is not perfect just yet.
The recent baking was good.  It has been an improvement.

I was told: You are a good cook or you are a good baker.  But You Cannot Be Both!
For me, the truth is I like cooking, and I like baking, there are good reasons to learn more.



More Posts
Susy




No comments:

Post a Comment