Wednesday 29 June 2016

Favourite Places


My favourite corners of the house.  Orchids are growing and flowering,  they add the character of the place.


The Corner of Living Room
White Flower Cymbidium is Opening Up
The Corner of a Bedroom
The Pink Cymbidium in Full Bloom.

The kitchen can be my favourite place too, a place that I could do home baking and cook for the family.
Home baking bread rolls.
Add caption
Add caption

The front room is now full of orchids in flower, and the indoor plants are green and fresh. Indeed it is one of my favourite places for this time of the year.


Orchids and indoor plants in the front room.
White Phalaenopsis 
Cymbidium
Cymbidium




Elegant Palm
Monstera Deliciosa
Outside is cold during winter, but I do
have a favourite place that is the garden, particularly the potted herb garden.






Habanero

Those are my favourite places for now.


Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment