Thursday 19 May 2016

Flower and Garden.


It is a late Autumn, there are not enough flowers to cut in our backyard, but we could have cut flowers from the market or from the florist shops.

White camellia from the front garden, late-flowering red roses from the backyard also beautiful mixed pink colours chrysanthemum brighten up our home right now.

Cut Flowers from Our Garden.

Cut Flowers from the Florist and Market.
Soft creamy white chrysanthemum
Gladiolus from the Market


My cymbidium orchids are spiking, there are not many this year, but I am lucky enough to have one orchid in flower it is a dusky pink colour. The phalaenopsis is back to the flower, and I noticed a new growth - a new plant is emerging.


Cymbidium orchids with their new spikes


Cymbidium orchids with a pink flower are sitting inside the house.


Fig Tree: the fruits are actually their flowers,  My potted fig is flowering now, I would say it is the wrong season, I don't think that they are going to be matured as the winter is here soon.

I hope your garden is doing well, there are a lot of beautiful things that we could enjoy in the late Autumn from flowers to the plants.   Winter is coming soon, and we will have another story, I do hope I could share them with you.



Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment