Wednesday 21 May 2014

AUTUMN COLOUR


In our backyard, I enjoy the Autumn colour, the garden is fresh, and the unusual colour from the foliage and flowers makes the grand statement.  I am glad that I live in a world that has four seasons, It is so colourful.  Autumn colour is beautiful.

As Albert Camus said: 'Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.'  Yes, indeed, I agree.



Snapshots of the backyard garden.


Crepe Myrtle





The Roses



Flowers and Foliage

 





















Could I say that I enjoy the autumn better than the spring, YES  I  'maybe', as it is a constant reminder of living.  Life is beautiful, it changes, progresses, with a beautiful ending.






Beautiful Autumn Flower Arrangement





Until Next Post
Thank You for Visiting
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment