Saturday 26 October 2019

PURPLE . . .





Purple and Pink

Purple is a beautiful colour, one of my favourites and it is my mother's too. Thinking of her, fondly, and thanking her for her loved, always.


October is a significant month for me, lots of birthdays, but sadly mother passed away on the same month years ago.  She is always in our hearts, and we know that she is home in her eternal home with God.




Perfect Purple Phalaenopsis
The birthday love of my dear husband, it's beautiful, so royal.


Close to Purple-Pretty Pink
Gorgeous Bouquet from Susan and Tris

The Bouquet
From the Bouquet to a Vase
Flowers by RHI, she always does a beautiful job.
Soft Pink from Rosemary
Beautiful Roses of  Her Beautiful Garden
Pretty Pink, Close to Purple
Thanks to Rosemary

Cute Cakes with Pink Petals
Thanks to Jane - Flowers by Rhi


Tipsy Cake with Purple and Pink Stars
Beautiful Garnish: Purple and Pink Stars


Thanking mother and gratefully I am here, with her blessing and love, my journey in life is a good one. With a purple and pink colour, I celebrate today. We were born good, and it is up to us to make it better. 



A Lovely Day Today
Susy





No comments:

Post a Comment