Sunday 30 June 2019

Pizza and Bread


Unsuccessful Baking Day.

The dream for a perfect pizza has failed.  Yesterday we had a homemade one, it was not very successful, but tasty enough; however, the dough was rather tight.  Over kneading was the answer (I thought).
I promised to myself I must do it again. I will have my dream pizza, that is the perfect pizza with thin-crispy based and delicious topping.
The grated cheeses were added to the topping, and also the result was not very satisfying.


The dough has risen well, the toppings were tasty, the sauce was flavoursome, but the pizza was not perfect.
The Pictures




Very wholesome-looking home-baked pizza, yes it was not too bad, but I would like to bake a better one next time.

The other half of the dough was used for bread rolls.  Crusty, buttery bread rolls were meant to be, but again, due to over kneaded the dough, the rolls had a good crust but were not fluffy in the middle.


Next baking day, the pizza is going to be better so the bread rolls.

The cheese which used for the pizza was purchased from Supermarket, and they were disappointing, as the mozzarella was not appropriately melted, but the taste was good enough.

However, the cheese was creamy and delicious.




Pizza Night
The second round of baking pizza using the leftover ingredients was better, and it was a treat and inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment