Thursday 26 October 2017

Happy Spring Day.



It has been raining in my town, but mostly I am grateful, it helps the plants to grow and keeps the grass stays green, it is Spring.  Cut flowers from our garden to celebrate the spring, they are pretty and colourful.

Spring Flowers of My Garden


Beautiful day, Today is one of our sports days, and we loved it.  It was a hectic but pleasant day and looking forward to resting in the afternoon. Work out in any form is a must I believe, like the day of playing sports, which is very beneficial, getting fit and feeling good are the reward.  Game of competition in Spring is fun, the season is perfect for it, it is not too hot to be outside, but the indoor sport is even better.  Hot drink after we got home is our routine, but today I found a treat sat among these beautiful flowers.  Yes, lovely and luscious sweet cake, I enjoyed it without a gilt. 


Symphony of Colours, Beautiful Cut Flowers from My Garden.
 

Fun in the garden, we are lucky to have beautiful flowers to cut and to look at.  I am proud and please sharing these beautiful pictures of flowers to celebrate the Spring.  It is a shame for the unsharp images; still, they are freshly cut a colourful variety of flowers from my garden.
On that note, I wish you all the very best, enjoy your garden, and the beauty of the season.



Red Rose is the Flower of the Month.





It is a short post but sweet.  I hope you had a great day as I did.

Happy Spring Day to You All.



Until Next Time
Susy

1 comment:

  1. Today is very significant to me, I am blessed. Thank you dear family for your love. To you all Happy Spring Day!

    ReplyDelete